Home > Food Industry
Food Industry Labels
EU regulations are very specific about the labelling of food and food products. We consistently keep up to date with these to advise our customers of the latest legal requirements, i.e. adhesives, inks, varnish and substrates.
Competition is rife in the food industry and while labelling is mandatory, why not use the expertise of MLS Labels to enhance and promote your products by producing the best and most eye catching label possible. This can be achieved by working closely with our design department to produce a fresh and unique label which will appeal to the target market and also produce your own market branding, synonymous with your company and products. Our experience in this area alone has helped many small and medium companies significantly increase their market share. Once the artwork is determined we manufacture our labels to the highest standard by ensuring good colour vibrancy and a high quality varnished finish.
GOOD QUALITY LABELS ARE SELF FINANCING
THE BETTER & MORE APPEALING THE LABEL
THE BETTER THE IMPACT ON THE TARGET MARKET
RESULT = SELLING MORE PRODUCT
Self Adhesive labels have many uses like:
- Product Identification
- Displaying ingredients and additives
- Batch numbering
- Best before dates
- Sequential numbering
- Promotions / Special offers
To order self adhesive labels, the following information is critical:
- What is the application of the label? (i.e. what type of surface will the labels be applied to? Frozen, damp or dry surfaces)
- What are the material / paper requirements? (thermal, non-thermal, gloss, matt)
- How will the label be applied? (by hand, via a thermal printer, applicator)
- Quantity of labels per roll?
- What core size is required?
- What is the copy position? (direction the label will be leading off the roll)
If you require any assistance with the above questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on +353 44 9343746